Thursday, March 10, 2011

I Wish I Could Tell You Everything!

Ohhh, Coffee, Chaos, and Contentment friends...

I wish I could tell you everything that I have been learning on my Jesus: 90 Days With The One and Only study by Beth Moore.  There have been so many days I have been itching to blog about what I learned in the lesson or two I did that morning, but I have gotten overwhelmed because I could literally share every day.  Which leaves me here feeling like I am in the third grade giving a book report with the whole, "And if you want to know what happens, then you need to read the book yourself" line.

But that's basically where I'm at!  I would so encourage you to do this study.  So far I have pondered His birth, wondered at His miracles (and at the people who so desperately and faithfully trusted Him for healing), and now am deep into His teaching and parables, which is timely because that is what our Sunday School class has been studying together the past few weeks.

I have 21 lessons out of the 90 left to go, and I imagine soon the study will be entering his passionate and painful suffering on the cross, and victorious resurrection over sin and the grave.  I am excited, because the timing will put me finishing this study just in time for the Easter season to begin.  What better time to have the life and love of Jesus so freshly imprinted on my mind?!  I am pumped.

So yes, friends...if you want to know what happens in this book, you will have to read it for yourselves!  It is simply too much for me to put into words!

I just know that I have been loving this in depth look into the Bible about the life and ministry of my sweet Savior.

No comments:

Post a Comment