Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Like A Rock Star

So, about a week or two ago our little family spent the evening making this...


During the house building process, my husband looked at some of the candy decorations my son was adding and commented, "Wow Trevor, that looks sharp."

To which my puzzled boy replied, "Sharp???"

To which my ever knowledgeable daughter answered, "Trevor, sharp is just an expression for... like a rock star."

Which almost made me choke on my hot cocoa.

Sharp.  Like a rock star.  And all this time I thought it was something those of us who are getting a little older [dorkier] by the day said. :)

Though I must say, I really did think their gingerbread house rocked.  And I mean rocked like a sharp pair of loafers or navy blue blazer.





No comments:

Post a Comment