Thursday, December 30, 2010

Forever May You Reign

Santa brought the kids the coolest Super Why learning board game this year.  (I think Mrs. Claus found it at Target it anyone is interested, by the way.) The kids and I had fun playing it today!





Santa also brought the kids Hungry Hungry Hippos.  We played that after the the Super Why game and let me just say it is just as cool as it was in the 80's!


  I think one of my New Year's Resolutions will be to stop more often to take a few minutes to sit on the floor and play games with the kids.


After our board games Madi got out some new Twistable crayons and a Rapunzel coloring book.  Trev pulled out a favorite car.  They are relaxing and playing and watching a Care Bears movie.


Long Live Christmas Break.  Forever may you reign.  :)

1 comment:

  1. We have the Super Why game too. Haven't played it yet....looks like fun!

    ReplyDelete