Wednesday, October 12, 2011

If Your Little Girl Likes To Play School

Then you may want to head to Walmart.  I got these super cute items - complete with wise old owls - for 97 cents apiece there last week.  I can't resist little metal buckets (perfect for crayons, pencils, chalk, everything small!) and this one was so adorable.  I knew Madi would get a kick out of using the name tags and planning book when she pretends she is a teacher, which is often! 


She has been enjoying these treats and using them a lot!  I remember how much I loved playing school when I was a kid.  I went to a small private school from K-8 and sometimes when the teachers would clean out their classrooms at the end of the school year, they would give me old textbooks, workbooks, and other various school supplies.  I recall feeling like I had hit the jackpot when that would happen!  I would go home and teach my dolls and stuffed animals all summer long!  Fun to see my daughter doing "teaching" of her own.  Definitely a great under $3 find!

No comments:

Post a Comment