Saturday, February 12, 2011

Supercenter Psychology

So...

If you are looking for a hands on exercise in patience and a good attitude, go to Walmart on pretty much any given day.

However, if you are really looking for a hands on exercise in patience and a good attitude, go to Walmart on the Saturday afternoon before Valentine's Day.  Because there is a strong possibility it is a busier shopping day than Christmas Eve.

I speak from experience.

At least I got these in line to keep me from mentally going over the edge!  Oh, and since my "run to Walmart" took a couple of hours and I missed lunch by a long shot!



Because if desperation leads you to processed food, I say it may as well be Chedder Cheese Pretzel Combos!  I have loved these things since I use to snack on them during my elementary school sleepover days (even though at first glance they resemble doggie treats which is kind of strange, but oh well).

P.S. I'm not so confident I passed the above said exercise.  I'm working on it. I'm in process. I will try again....after Valentine's Day.

Well, I've gotta run because I need to help my daughter get ready for something fun!!  I'll fill you in soon...

Happy Saturday!

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment