Sunday, February 20, 2011

I Had The Best Day With You, Today


"It's the age of princesses and pirate ships, and the seven dwarfs..."

Taylor Swift, The Best Day

Friday, I went on a date with a very handsome guy.  He had dark, thick hair and chocolate brown eyes and stood about 40 inches tall. We spent the entire day having fun in the sun!  He held my hand and gave me lots, or should I say wots, of hugs and kisses.  We even ended our date snuggling watching some spectacular fireworks.






We had the best day.



From our adventures on Tom Sawyer Island to sharing the picnic lunch I had packed to meeting new characters and participating in pirate shows to taking in the magic and just enjoying the fresh air and sunshine, it was one of the best dates I have ever been on.







Thank you Trevor, for sharing this special day with me!    
It was a date I will never forget.  



"And I didn't know if you knew, so I'm taking this chance to say that I had the best day with you today."

Taylor Swift, The Best Day

No comments:

Post a Comment