Monday, February 7, 2011

Inspiration From The Hundred Acre Woods

This past week was sort of a Winnie The Pooh kind of week.  Last Monday was unbelievably beautiful so we took Trevor to Animal Kingdom while Madi was in school.  He was thrilled to meet the Pooh characters, especially Eeyore because we had never met him before!





Then we read almost every story in this Pooh collection, some of them more than once!


I came across an old Pooh plate for snack times...


And Trevor and I colored some Pooh coloring pages together that I printed from the computer.




So with Pooh on the brain, I wanted to send a message to you, my friends, to start this Monday off right...

I hope this week includes some quiet time in your thoughtful spot to think, think, think.

I hope you have a chance to work together with good friends to get a job done.

And I hope this week is bouncy, trouncy, flouncy, pouncy, fun, fun, fun, fun, fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment