Saturday, February 11, 2012

Valentine Snack On The Run

Since moving to Florida, our little family has become quite the Disney family.  We have been blessed to be able to go the parks quite often, and it has been such a fun outlet for us to enjoy together.  

When I was doing a grocery run and saw Pillsbury Valentine break-and-bake cookies with the Mickey/Minnie silhouette surrounded by a heart, I knew my Disney kids would love them!  I usually bake my own cookies from scratch for cost and taste purposes, but I just had to take these home.


Friday the kids needed to have their after school snack on the run so I filled heart dishes with fresh red grapes and two of the little Mickey/Minnie cookies.  This super easy snack was a huge hit to say the least!  Fun how something so small can bring such a big smile!


No comments:

Post a Comment