Monday, June 6, 2011

Minnie Mouse Snack

I thought it was so sweet when someone asked me yesterday if Madi got her Minnie Mouse snack.  Well, the answer is yes!  We ended our school week Friday with red, black, and white flair.  And cheese of course, since that's the perfect snack for a little mouse!


My only purchase for this snack was unexpected.  I happened to see those polka dot balloons in a store front window and thought they would be a fun touch!


Fruit skewers made from strawberries and bananas and a string cheese sat in one of my well used $1 Target buckets.


I dipped 3 of the banana slices in chocolate almond bark to make a little Minnie, and used cookie cutters for more cheese!


Look around your house and see what you can find to make an afternoon snack extra special!  You will turn the mundane into a memory! 

No comments:

Post a Comment