Friday, April 15, 2011

Quick Fix!

Trevor has broken two of the glass panels in my curio cabinet by accident.  On two separate occasions.  I'm telling you, he is a one man wrecking crew!  Good thing he's a cute one.

Anyway, both incidents happened a long time ago, and for over a year my curio cabinet has looked like this....


Pretty pathetic, I realize.  But you know how you look at something so long you don't see it anymore?  Yeah. However as I was preparing for Madi's party I started noticing it and it was bothering me.  So I went into my supply of scrapbook paper and found these sheets that my friend Laurie had sent me in a little care package awhile ago.  In about five minutes I felt a lot better about the state of my cabinet...


A little dusting and glass cleaner didn't hurt either!  They say necessity is the mother of all invention.  Or sometimes it just sparks a little creativity to come up with a quick fix!

No comments:

Post a Comment