Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Wasabi Peas!

I am not quite sure how I made it 31 years without encountering a Wasabi Pea, but last week at Aldi when I found this huge bag of trail mix for $3.99 I picked it up and thought I'd give it a try.  And boy, was I in for a happy surprise!


For any of you who are also uninformed about this spicy little pleasure, here's a link to find out a little more about Wasabi.  I was so curious, I had to look it up!!  Because honestly, it sounded like something stupid my husband and some of his old buddies would say to each other in greeting instead of something normal like "What's Up?"  (Some of you wives know what I mean.)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wasabi


All I know is Wasabi Peas burn my taste buds and my sinuses in a perfectly amazing way, are delicious mixed with other nuts, cranberries, and raisins, and are just plain perfect with a Coke.

The End.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment