Thursday, November 18, 2010

Even if You Don't Really Like To Bake...

It's no secret that I love to bake!  And I love the results of baking - I like being able to serve my family homemade breads, muffins, waffles, pancakes, etc. throughout the week.

But if baking's not your thing, you can still use some great mixes out there to give semi-homemade staples and treats to your family.  One of the brands of mixes I always fall back on in a hurry are the Fiber One muffin mixes.  They take just a minute or two to whip up, they have several grams of fiber per muffin, and are surprisingly delicious!  My family loves their blueberry muffin mix, and the other day I made their apple cinnamon mix to change things up.  They enjoyed these as well, and I loved giving them breakfasts and snacks that hadn't been sealed in a package for months, but were freshly prepared.



So even if you don't really like to bake, you may want to try these out for something easy, tasty, fresh, and nutritious.  And I always find that seasonal and festive cupcake wrappers make any muffin more enticing!

No comments:

Post a Comment