Tonight was supposed to be date night to celebrate Jimmy but when Madi came into my classroom at the end of the day with a fever, I ended up going to the grocery store, making homemade vegetable beef soup, and cleaning the kitchen instead.
The good news is she is sleeping peacefully at the moment and that underneath those dishes there was actually a kitchen sink. It was reassuring to see it again.
Did I mention this has been a crazy week?
Lots and lots of highlights, though! Here are five of them...
1) Worship, laughter, tender moments, time with friends. Renewal. Inspiration. Thankful I was able to go to Women of Faith.
2) Buffalo Wing Pretzel Crisps. Where have these been all my life?
3) Time with my friend Laurie. She blesses my heart and makes me laugh. Always great when she is in town!
4) New earrings that Laurie helped me pick out from Stein Mart. She was right, these were better than the hoops.
5) Seeing my husband honored, loved, and appreciated at youth group for Pastor Appreciation Month and his birthday!
Linking up at High Five For Friday.