Monday, November 7, 2011

Little Turkeys

There are signs of life all around our home and I love it, despite the clutter it sometimes causes!  I especially enjoy seeing the kids' artwork and crafts on display, adding personality to our home.  It's fun to incorporate their projects into my seasonal decorating.  A couple years ago the kids made little turkeys out of pine cones in the church nursery...and November is the perfect time to bring them out to roost!


I gathered several items I had around the house - a French wire basket, a cloth napkin, two tiny burlap pillows - to give one of them a nest.



Homemade by little hands and oh-so-cozy!  I truly enjoy celebrating this time of year with my sweet little turkeys!  :)


Joining Marty and her friends at A Stroll Through Life

4 comments:

  1. Adorable...love those little projects, and don't they love seeing them nestled into your decorating? Very sweet :) Visiting from TTT...blessings, Laurel@chippingwithcharm

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those little turkeys are so cute and sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your little turkey is adorable, especially since it was made by little hands! It certainly deserves the place of honor that you've given it. ":o) Sweet Post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Post,thanks for sharing,Joann

    ReplyDelete