Saturday, July 9, 2011

Mmm, Can You Smell That?


It's a Salty Caramel candle from Bath and Body Works!  My mom picked me up a teeny, tiny sample size when she and Madi stopped in the shop while Jimmy and I were off on our anniversary getaway.  Evidently Madi needed some cool fruity hand sanitizer (which she has been applying and sharing generously at any given opportunity), and they thought I might like to try this.

I've been burning it and enjoying it because it is a scent of summer - makes me think of passing by Fisher's on the boardwalk of Ocean City or Garrett's on the streets of Chicago - but it also has the kind of warmth that I am drawn to in fragrances.  When I hear of a candle sale at Bath And Body or get a good coupon in the mail, I'm going to have to pick up a larger one!  It could burn nicely from summer right into fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment