Friday, July 1, 2011

The Kitchen Is Her Studio

And the past two days my little artist has been busy at her easel!  I love to take a peek at her working while I come in and out of the kitchen.  A Disney Pandora station is often playing in the background while her little mind and hands are busy creating.  My two recent favorites are....


Our Home



The Cross and the Empty Tomb


Today many of her paintings were for the "set" of a play she and Trevor were working on.  And one of her last and favorite paintings from school is still hanging in the kitchen.  She told me they made one boat bigger to make it look closer and one boat smaller to make it look farther away.  I  think it is just lovely.


I never knew I would be the owner of such precious, valuable art!

No comments:

Post a Comment