Saturday, June 2, 2012

Easiest Homemade Iced Mocha Ever!

See this pretty little coffee drink?  All I did to make it was...


Pour!


Last weekend, I was picking up some BOGO iced tea at Publix for a Memorial Day Weekend get together with friends, and this caught my eye.  There was a $1 off coupon right there, so I thought for $3 it couldn't hurt to try it since that is the price of only 1 or 2 iced coffees at a coffee shop or such.  I used my coupon and took a chance and what do you know, this is actually quite tasty!


You can drink it as is or even mix it with 1% milk to thin it out and make it go further.  I actually prefer it that way. Today we sat outside baking in the sun at a graduation, and a glass of this hit the spot when we got home!  Simple pleasure and unexpected treat!

No comments:

Post a Comment