Monday, August 30, 2010

Steals and Deals!

You all already know I am a clearance rack shopper who likes to find good deals.  For my friends out there who get excited about these things (and I know some of you who do!), here are a few steals and deals I have found over the past few weeks...

Super Why activity book = 49 cents



We don't have cable (and actually never have since we were married over nine years ago, something that has saved us so much time and money through the years) so any t.v. shows my kids watch are on public television.  One show they enjoy that is very educational and promotes reading is called Super Why.  When I saw these activity books for 49 cents apiece at Michael's, I treated them each to one!

Embroidered t-shirt = $2.99


I am not usually a Charlotte Russe shopper, but I wandered in there last week and found these cute and comfy t-shirts for $2.99.  Got one in blue and one in gray!  Perfect price and style for a busy mom.

Buzz Lightyear table with two chairs = $12.00


This was my favorite deal because it has already been used so much to the delight of my son!  My husband and I were picking up a few things at Walmart when we saw this round table with two chairs on the clearance aisle.  It is the perfect size for a three year old boy, and has a glossy finish so that markers, crayons, and other things can be easily wiped off.  It also folds up and stores easily. We got this for him on his big sister's first day of school, and he has so enjoyed having his own little place to sit and color, do projects, or play.


What steals and deals have you found lately?!  
Happy bargain hunting!

No comments:

Post a Comment