Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Thank You, Aldi


For selling cinnamon for $.99 and vanilla extract for $1.99.  This means a lot to a girl who loves to bake for her family each week.


For stocking canned pumpkin.  I was hoping you would.  And $.89 a can is a huge blessing too.


Oh, and for having flowers for sale by the cash register the other day.  I so enjoy having fresh flowers on my kitchen table, and when I saw half a dozen roses for $3.99 I was thrilled!



They blossomed so beautifully. 


That's all for now.  I'm sure next week I'll find something else to thank you for though.  The biggest thanks of all is that I am able to stock up on staples for 1/3 to 1/2 or more of the usual cost which is an answer to prayer and such a help to our family.  See you soon.  

Your newest fan, 

Jennifer

1 comment:

  1. Oh, this is very good to know. All ingredients are on my list right now :) Thanks

    ReplyDelete