Sunday, September 5, 2010

Blessings

After our wonderful start to the morning on the first day of September, I actually had a very busy day, one of those days where you don't stop at all.  But I also had two more blessings to start off this month.

First, I saved quite a bit of money at Target thanks to coupons (and many of the items I had coupons for were on sale, yay!!)...


And second, the Target I was at had a Starbucks in the front, and I treated myself to my first Pumpkin Spice Latte (best coffee drink ever) of the season!!


Just stopping to count my blessings and share them with you. 
 Happy September!

1 comment:

  1. Jennifer, I ate so many pudding pops as a kid, my nickname was (and still is, according to my Mom) "Puddin' Pop!" I am not even kidding you. Once, when I was four, I got up in the middle of the night to get myself a pudding pop, and got hurt climbing the shelves of the freezer to get to the box! Haha. My mom had to come rescue me. I was standing on one of the freezer shelves in my Underoos! Haha. I just got a box at Aldi on Friday, and I think I've already eaten 2... some things never change.

    ReplyDelete