Friday, September 21, 2012

A Taste Of Florida

A few weeks ago, my mom had us over for the most delicious fish dinner.  She served tilapia with homemade mango pineapple salsa, avocado and tomato salad, and other lovely sides.  Everything was incredibly fresh and delicious.  The tilapia was seasoned so beautifully, and it turns out it was thanks to this taste of Florida...


I had never heard of Everglades Seasoning.  My mom discovered it when she asked some questions while purchasing fish at Publix and they recommended it.  It is made here in the Sunshine State and has incredible flavor!  Tuesday night she made tilapia again, this time with rice, broccoli, and wedge salad.  Once again, the meal was fresh and delicious and the fish was seasoned to perfection.  After trying Everglades Seasoning a few weeks ago, I liked it so much I went to Publix and bought some.  I discovered that if you mix it with this...


And a little of this...


It makes for a quick and healthy but very tasty lunch!


I have no idea if you can find this in other states but it's sure worth looking for!  It looks like you can buy it online here. And locals, many of you have probably used this for years but if not, you're welcome!  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment