Monday, June 6, 2011

The Things I Get Excited About These Days!

A few weeks ago my mom hosted a Thirty-One party, the first I had been to, and it was so much fun!  Evidently Thirty-One is a Christian company (the name stems from Proverbs 31) and they design adorable purses, bags, storage containers, and more.  It's all about stylish function which is something I am definitely into!

Whenever we go on Disney days, beach days, or any sort of day, I pack our lunch and often dinner as well!  It saves us lots of money and allows us to do fun things as a family without worrying about overspending on food while we are out.  We will buy ice cream or a snack, but don't have to worry about purchasing meals which adds up so quickly with four people.

When I saw this adorable insulated cooler in the catalog, I knew it is what I wanted.  It is a great size, big enough for drinks and food for at least two meals.  It has a long strap that can be worn across your shoulder or hang from the back of a stroller!  It will eliminate me having to bring 3 insulated lunch bags (what I usually do now) or a hard cooler that is awkward to carry (and our small one is too small and our big one too big for a day outing).  I also like that it has a big pocket on the front where I can store napkins and plasticware.

Thirty-One also offers reasonably priced monogramming so I had "family fun day" stitched on it since that is what it will be used for.  I had been anticipating its arrival and finally got it yesterday - and I am so thrilled with this cute and handy little thing!


Insulated coolers...these are the things I get excited about these days!

No comments:

Post a Comment