Saturday, June 16, 2012

The Good News Is...

The bad news is, a lightning strike hit our house a few days ago and our internet has been down, not to mention we now have several appliances to replace, including a garage door and washing machine.

Trying not to dwell on that right now.  

I am at my mom's house borrowing her internet to catch up with you for a minute.  Let me tell you, if I thought May was a busy time for our student ministry schedule, June is even busier.  We have been in full camp prep mode around here and camp is right around the corner! I am so excited, and have been praying for God to do mighty things in the lives of the students going.

And despite the bad news of appliances to replace and not a lot of communication with the outside world, there is some good news to report.

The good news is I have portable Almond Joy flavored coffee creamer.


Bring on the mediocre coffee in the outdoor eating area where we will be dining, triple high bunk beds and sleeping bags, late nights and action packed days with people less than half my age.

Packed or not, I am now officially ready for camp!


P.S. Would absolutely appreciate your prayers for this upcoming physical and spiritual journey and adventure!  Teenagers matter to God, and there is something special about camp that helps draw their attention to Him. Anticipating an amazing time!

No comments:

Post a Comment