Thursday, December 9, 2010

Decking The Halls...


I've been a busy girl around here the past week, continuing to trim the trees and deck the halls...I will post more pictures of our cozy Christmas home soon, but I just have to say once again how much I love this time of year!

I am absolutely, positively grateful that we are able to celebrate the birth of Jesus with such excitement, anticipation, wonder, and fun!  Each year as I relish this season, I am reminded more what a generous God we serve.

Decking the halls, and the sheer enjoyment it brings, reminds me of when the angels appeared to the shepherds and filled the night sky with a glorious display, and the angel said they brought tidings of joy.

The angel said they were good tidings of great joy to all people.

I pray you will experience great joy this season!


Luke 2:10-14



No comments:

Post a Comment